This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Sunday, February 28, 2021

Interstellar

"'It's not possible!'  'No, it's necessary.'" ~ Interstellar movie

I watched the movie Interstellar again, finishing it tonight.  It is a rather stark movie at times, and I had DVR'd it quite some time ago.  I was finally inclined to watch it.  

One impression I had, unrelated to the movie, had to do with the fact I DVR'd it in Fall 2019, long before the current era we are experiencing, in the multiple intense ways it has arrived.  This was especially evident in the commercials I was skipping over.

But with that aside, even if it approaches interdimensionality in a way that is far too "materialistic" for my tastes, it at least approaches interdimensionality.

Humanity needs to take its game Higher.  It may appear to be impossible.  But, yes, it's necessary.   

 

 

Photo Credit:  NASA

No comments:

Post a Comment