This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Friday, January 29, 2021

There is No Separation

 Love is the common thread which weaves the world together. ~ Susan Larison Danz

I know there is a compelling tendency right now to see separation everywhere.  So it is with the human condition.

If we choose to look at the world through a spiritual lens, a simple lens, a lens that is clarity, something deeper comes into focus.  There is no actual separation.  Separation is an illusion.   

We resist these reminders.  We're experiencing being human right now, and so we resist them. I get it.  Completely.  It happens to all of us.  I'm not immune.

I talk a lot about this notion of "being spiritual".  I know I repeat myself.  Spirituality is a gentle way of being.  We often fail at this gentleness, but that's what it is.  And yet, I can't think of anything more powerful.  

How can something be both gentle and powerful?  Love is exactly that.



Sparkling Waters photo by Susan Larison Danz.

No comments:

Post a Comment