This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Sunday, April 4, 2021

Staying on the Path

"Listen to simplicity. Its gentle voice has much to say." ~ Susan Larison Danz

Every once in a while, we think perhaps we are headed in a particular new direction.  Then, all of a sudden, something happens to shift it.  It may shift it slightly.  It may shift it dramatically.  The key question in the process is:  Are we listening all along the way?

This happened to me today, with something I had tentatively planned (unrelated to my work), and it sure seemed like things were heading that way, but then I felt things begin to change, and as I listened and aligned with how this felt, I realized this particular change in direction was feeling less likely, and less necessary.  And circumstances became stronger, positively supporting the current path. 

And I realized:  All is well.

 

Forest path photo by Susan Larison Danz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment