This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rest Stop

When you view every moment through the eyes of Love, what do you truly see?

A friend recently described to me what it's like to take a trip via motorcycle versus car.  There is a real sense of presence on a motorcycle that you miss when you aren't fully experiencing the subtleties of the road.

View of a favorite place - Boulder, CO.
I have a very vivid memory of a motorcycle experience as a preteen in the Colorado mountains.  I can almost feel the bumps and turns in the road like it was yesterday.  I was too young to drive of course (and wouldn't have dreamed of it at the time).  My most important task was simply to Hold On!


I have had quite the fascinating adventure the past month or so, as my life apparently shifts into a higher gear.  But it seems I have come to a rest stop.  And much like the scenic rest areas in the mountains I enjoy, I'm stopping to breathe and take in the view.

1 comment:

  1. How very fine. It's true of cycling and walking through a neighborhood or town. The smells around dinnertime, especially if it's a culturally diverse town. Fabulous.

    Thank you, peace, and more of these adventures for you.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete