This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Saturday, May 4, 2013

Friday Fun

As I'm running late tonight, and it's actually early Saturday, I will simply present yet another little poem from my youthful archives...(perhaps one of these days, I'll try my hand at writing poetry again, but probably not riddles like this one...).



A Riddle

No royal flushes would there be
if I were not around
And royal Arthur long ago
would not a kingdom found
No gluttons would there be
if it were not for me
All business would get out of hand
And endless war would plague the land
If I were not allowed to stand
What am I?

I'll give the answer tomorrow, but I sense it won't be all that difficult to figure out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment