This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Monday, January 5, 2015

When Day to Day Begins...

"The angel shook her head slowly and said. 'Six pairs of hands.... no way.'" 
~ Erma Bombeck, "When God Created Mothers" 

For me (and for most of us), the real "New Year" starts when "day to day" begins. 
  
Even before the coffee was brewing or I launched my "work at home", I decided I don't have time this year to search for socks.  There are only a few strays left...


I'm tired of extra pans in the sink, despite filling the dishwasher the night before. 


Somehow the first of "the dreaded attic boxes" came to my attention.  (That's the "new car" sticker from my 2007 Honda.)


Real New Year's resolutions arrive in the doing, not the planning.  And even with high school nearing its end, a Mom's day to day continues...





No comments:

Post a Comment