This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Friday, April 26, 2013

Timeless Wisdom

I came across some poems from my mid to late teens, and since it's Friday night, and I'm not particularly inclined to come up with profound reflections, I thought I would let the voice of my youth speak for me...here is a simple one that is certainly still relevant today!


Feather Heavy Troubles

Oh, burdens of little worth
Why do you torment me so?
To think that I shall live and die
unhindered by your stings
and all the power you never had
will be lost upon the wind.

~ Susan Larison, 1983









No comments:

Post a Comment