This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just checking in...

Tonight I really am exhausted.  But I'm still here, committed to blogging every day, at least for the time being.

It was an great day at the Portland Body Mind Spirit Expo at the Oregon Convention Center.  I so enjoyed interacting with all the wonderful people who came to my talk and to my booth.

I'm looking forward to Day 2 tomorrow.   I will be presenting Feminine Voices of the Divine at 2 PM and will be at Booth #19 the rest of the time.

Well, I suppose this really will be a simple entry, as I find myself dozing off as I write...I do know that when engaging in one of these high-energy events, it is so very important to nurture oneself.  So in that spirit, I'm heading to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment