This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Walk of Life

"The longer I live, the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and the wonder of the world."
~ John Burroughs

I was delayed and came upon them.  Perfect timing, as usual.  Like me, they were enjoying this beautiful October day.  It didn't matter that they came to the path with their wheelchairs and their walkers.  We all arrive with our encumbrances.  

They stayed on the path much longer than I did.  They made their way to the water and lingered.  I passed them as I returned.  They were posing for a picture.

And then I noticed this, a little ways from the beginning.


Encumbrances, released.

No comments:

Post a Comment