This blog was written by a real human being. No textual or photographic content created by the author of this blog was generated by AI. Though a website or search engine used during research (or quoted text/externally provided photos) may be utilizing AI, a sincere attempt is made here to reference human verifiable content to help ensure accuracy. No AI chatbots or tools were directly used in research, unless specifically noted as an example of their use.


Thursday, April 11, 2013

In Search of the Heart

This blog is playing tricks on me now.  I exchanged a couple messages with Dr. Allan Hunter today about writing from the heart, said I was going to start experimenting with this blog and just start writing, sat down in front of it, thought "I really should be doing..." (name any number of tasks, including the taxes I have delayed until the last minute), and I kid you not, somehow the New Post functionality just invoked, and here I am writing a run-on sentence and refusing to care...(if you read the last post about my internal judge, you'll understand that's a step in the right direction).

I think I have written enough about not writing for the time being...

Today I was reflecting upon what may or may not be a novel concept, yet it was on my mind.  I have been thinking about Fear, partly to prepare for a talk I'm giving in a little over a week (yet another task I keep thinking I should be working on instead of this blog) and partly because the fear-based messages in the world have become so very pervasive, they are almost impossible to ignore.  Yet what if we do indeed ignore them?  Would that be naive?  What if we simply trust?  What if we simply choose to focus on a different world, and then that's the world we see?










No comments:

Post a Comment